Financing on Swimming Pool's just got BETTER!
How to get MORE money to finance your new swimming pool.
- At last, a loan program created specifically to help homeowners who are short on CASH or HOME EQUITY that allows you to borrow up to 25% more of your home’s appraised value with a second mortgage.
- This just means when you build a swimming pool, it’s an investment that adds increased value to your home and with approved credit, use this increased amount to finance up to 25% more of your home’s equity plus your existing equity.
- Here’s how, if your home’s value is $100,000 and you owe $95,000 on the first mortgage, you can borrow $30,000 up to a 20-year term with equal monthly payments for the first five years and then converts to an ARM for the remaining years.
- Click on this calculator link to compute the 15-year term and the monthly payment for the first five years.
Without a doubt, this is the best, no equity, swimming pool loan program in the State offer by a locally owned mortgage company founded in 1990 with a trusted reputation helping homeowner’s finance the pool of their dreams.
- Jennifer Buffington is a highly qualified and licensed Loan Officer with 25-years of knowledge and expertise at Spurr Mortgage who will answer your questions and help you finance your swimming pool.
- Feel free to call her at 405-348-9919 or cell 405-201-4829 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, get started by filling out our secure short application form by clicking on our on-line application.
- Once you submit your information, it will receive immediate attention by Jennifer who will help you through the financing process.
- See how simple and easy it is to get a loan to finance your swimming pool.
Use Our Online Application
Or call Richard Spurr at 405-348-9919 or email him at email@example.com